• All employees who are leaving the district or resigning from a position with extra-curricular responsibilities must fill out an "End of Employment" form that will be processed in the main office. Action on the resignation or retirement will be taken by the Board of Education, and the form will be included under Consent Agenda.

    If you have questions, please contact the Superintendent.