Residents will enroll in Hermantown Community Schools using the following process:
Registration begins at the Administration Office located at 4307 Ugstad Rd.
First, call the District's Administrative Assistant to set up an appointment (626-6005)
Please bring the following required documents when you register.
1. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCY: (Please choose one most applicable)
· Property Tax statement, stating that parent with whom student is living is homesteading at the address given. (A business address does not qualify for resident status.)
· Signed statement from landlord or copy of signed lease if renting.
· Purchase agreement with bank or contractor financing the home.
· If residing in housing provided by the Federal Corrections facility, the identified official with authority will provide a letter on their stationery, verifying residency.
2. LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE or PASSPORT
· A legal birth certificate originates at the county court house of the city in which your child was born.
· A current passport may be presented in lieu of a birth certificate.
The parent/guardian will be required to verify information to complete the Census Data Form at the Administration Office. Upon completion
of this form, the parent/guardian will conclude the enrollment process at the school site office.
*Extenuating circumstances will be evaluated and determined at the discretion of the Superintendent.