Hermantown Community Schools I.S.D. 700 New Student Registration Process
Registration begins at the Administration Office located at 4307 Ugstad Rd.
Please bring the required documents with you to register.
Effective Date: December 1, 2006
POLICY: In order for a student to begin their first day of school in the Hermantown School District, the following registration procedures must be verified.
1. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCY: (Please choose one most applicable)
· Property Tax statement, stating that parent with whom student is living is homesteading at the address given. (A business address does not qualify for resident status.)
· Signed statement from landlord or copy of signed lease if renting.
· Purchase agreement with bank or contractor financing the home.
· If residing in prison housing, the prison system provides a letter on their stationery, stating residency.
2. LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE or PASSPORT
· A legal birth certificate originates at the county court house of the city in which your child was born.
· A current passport may be presented in lieu of a birth certificate.
The parent/guardian will be required to verify information to complete the Census Data Form at the Administration Office. Upon completion
of this form, the parent/guardian will conclude the enrollment process at the school office.
*Extenuating circumstances will be evaluated and determined at the discretion of the Superintendent.