Hermantown Community Schools I.S.D. 700 Student Registration Process
Registration begins at the Administration Office located at 4307 Ugstad Rd.
Please bring the required documents with you to register.
Effective Date: December 1, 2006
POLICY: In order for a student to begin their first day of school in the Hermantown School District, the following registration procedures must be verified.
1. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCY: (Please choose one most applicable)
· Property Tax statement, stating that parent with whom student is living is homesteading at the address given. (A business address does not qualify for resident status.)
· Signed statement from landlord or copy of signed lease if renting.
· Purchase agreement with bank or contractor financing the home.
· If residing in prison housing, the prison system provides a letter on their stationery, stating residency.
2. LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE or PASSPORT
· A legal birth certificate originates at the county court house of the city in which your child was born.
· A current passport may be presented in lieu of a birth certificate.
The parent/guardian will be required to verify information to complete the Census Data Form at the Administration Office. Upon completion
of this form, the parent/guardian will conclude the enrollment process at the school office.
*Extenuating circumstances will be evaluated and determined at the discretion of the Superintendent.
OPEN ENROLLMENT FORM